The material made available through Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) website is for information purposes only and cannot be used and/or relied upon for any other purpose. UUM makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of this website or the information, products or services contained in these pages or their fitness for any purpose whatsoever. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information in these pages, their content is naturally subject to change. It is the responsibility of the user/reader to check the accuracy of relevant facts before entering into any financial or other commitment based upon them. In no event will UUM be held liable in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence) and/or breach of statutory duty for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any loss of data and/or economic loss and/or loss of profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the information contained therein.
Within this website you are able to access and link to independent third party sites which may feature information which is of interest to you. UUM has no control over the subject matter, content and/or availability or otherwise of such sites and as such, assumes no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such site(s). The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within in them, by UUM.
Please advise us if you consider any third party links to be inappropriate, illegal or offensive. UUM reserve the right to remove such links if in its sole opinion UUM believes it to be inappropriate, illegal or offensive.
Every effort will be made to ensure that this website runs without any problems or interruptions, however UUM will not be liable for and takes no responsibility for this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical or other reasons.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all information contained within this website belongs to UUM and is copyright UUM, irrespective of whether a copyright symbol and/or statement is present. All trademarks are hereby acknowledged by you as belonging to UUM. The University asserts its moral rights to the information contained within this website. Any requests about use of UUM copyright material should be addressed to the maintainer of the page, where this is apparent, otherwise firstname.lastname@example.org.
UUM will, upon notification, consider removing any material open to legal objection pending investigation.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
At UUM we believe strongly in protecting our users' privacy. We will not wilfully disclose information about our users to any third party without first receiving our users’ consent.
Your Personal Information
- All personal information you provide via the Website will be treated as private and confidential. Please see any pages where information is collected for further relevant information.
- UUM may compile data in aggregate form so that UUM may better understand users that visit the Website. Aggregate data is anonymous and does not contain any personal information that identifies users.
Sharing of Information
- UUM will not sell, rent, trade or give away any user’s personal information or email lists to third parties without first obtaining the user’s consent.
- The Website contains links to other websites. UUM is not responsible for the privacy practices and/or the content of such websites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- UUM is committed to the security of our users’ personal information and we have security procedures in place to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of personal information under UUM’s control.
- When you visit the Website, UUM may send your computer a "cookie", a small file that resides on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow UUM to make the Website more useful by tailoring the services UUM offer from time to time. You can set your browser not to accept cookies, although you may not be able to access all of the features on the Website.
- Overall cookies help UUM provide a better website be enabling UUM to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives UUM access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share.
- The latest technology including data confidentiality is utilized to protect the data submitted and the visitors have to abide to a strict protection standard that restricts them from visiting certain websites.
- All electronic storage and personal information data will be protected and saved using the appropriate safety technique.
This site complies with the W3C recommendations for accessibility. The website is accessible to all users, including the disabled. We provided the facility on the website that allows user to choose different text sizes by clicking the symbol A- A A+ (for smaller and bigger text sizes) for all articles that appear on this site.
Posted in System_Info