Formerly known as School of Social Development (SSD), the School of Applied Psychology, Social Work and Policy was established in July 2011 (after restructuring from the College system in 2008, Faculty system in 2003 and School system prior to 2003).
SAPSP offers programmes in the field of Counselling, Correctional Sciences, Psychology, Social Studies, and Social Work.
To establish the SAPSP as an institution of excellence and reference in the field of social development
To be an institution of academic excellence and regional reference in the field of social development
- Produce graduates with character, competence and capability
- Produce professional graduates who possess conceptual, analytical and application skills
- Undertake research, publication and consultation services in the field of social development
- Foster a culture of human knowledge that can be applied in the community and organizations
Our Client Charter
- Provide and ensure that services are excellent, efficient and dedicated
- Provide courteous, polite and trustworthy service in accordance with excellent work culture
- Be willing to accept criticisms and suggestions to improve the quality of services
- Create a conducive environment that includes an excellent infrastructure for learning and teaching, research, consultation and publications
Posted in Home